After trekking the Kokoda Track with some mates back in 2008, Anzac Day has never been the same.
Experiencing the tough terrain, muddy conditions and the insane humidity was only a small taste of what the Anzacs experienced in World War II.
- “Ode of Remembrance“
- They went with songs to the battle, they were young.
- Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.
- They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
- They fell with their faces to the foe.
- They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
- Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
- We will remember them.