This past week, there have been many moments where Richie and I have looked at each other and asked…
“Do you remember what you were doing this time last year?”
The answers have been:
– Sailing in Pittwater with the girls, 3 of them pregnant, on my Hens Day.
– Taking the boys to get their final fittings for their suits.
– Picking up my dress from Mira Mandic.
– Last day of work.
– Early morning run into the flower markets to pick up our order of flowers.
– Picking up one of my groomsmen from the airport and getting a free breakfast at the Novotel by pulling the “He’s getting married on Sunday” card.
– Talking to Marcus about his brilliant idea of having a BBQ on Friday night with all the bridal party and organising meat and the Portuguese BBQ.
– Preparing Thank you cards for the people involved in our wedding.
– Folding programs.
– Buying new undies and new socks (Thanks Karyn!).
Even though our first wedding anniversary isn’t until Monday the 13th, this weekend feels like THE anniversary.
Something JUST AS exciting as what happened this weekend last year is that my amazing little sister is getting baptised at Kellyville SDA Church this Saturday afternoon at 2:30pm.
I am so proud of her and I know I’m going to get very teary.
I am so glad that she is taking this step to publicly declare that she is SOLD OUT to her Heavenly Father and that Jesus is her Saviour.
Fan – We can’t wait!
P.S. Nice T-Shirt!
P.P.S. I want to do that photography course you did that day I took this photo.
P.P.P.S. Would I be uber uncool if I did the photography course and turned up in this t-shirt?? I bet you were considering it, eh?