I know, I know!
I’m exactly a week late in posting something about Richie’s b’day.
Richie's 5th B'day - Not his 8th... "I just wanted a racing car cake out of the Family Circle Cake Book."
- Richie’s 10th B’day – CUTE!
Truth be told, we’ve had a big week of celebrating. This included, but was not limited to:
– Multiple birthday diners (Saturday night, Sunday night AND Monday night)
– SAC Yr 12 formal (I wasn’t feeling so good that night, so I stayed home)
– SAC Yr 10 formal (I went to this one and it was SOOOOOO much fun. They are a great group of kids!)
– Rare day off for Richie to fish with Jan, one of his best mates (You must go to his Facebook page and see the video)
Asado & Nona's Potato Salad - made by Mum - Requested every year by Richie
Aunty Clare made his cake - he was going to ask for a racing car cake out of the Family Circle Cake book. No doubt, she'll make it next year.
Guess how old he is?